A short and powerful read that will help you understand what is important to your Learners’ and your people in China including:
- Certifications have a heavy focus. Having a globally recognized certification is even more impressive and greatly impacts one’s hiring and compensation prospects
- Thriving businesses will have English level programs aimed at growing individuals’ competency
- Mobile device penetration in cities is almost 90 percent, and people use them constantly at work. How can you use this to adapt and reach your employees learning?
- Don’t be surprised if you review a CV and see a lot of roles…It is not unusual for a talented young person to have four jobs in two years — being headhunted away after just a few months for a higher salary
- Using an enterprise-wide project management or collaboration system can really help drive coordination and optimisation of processes
- Develop a program to help your people manage remotely
- Understand and manage well the differences between pay scales globally and the requirements regarding time and intensity of work